Immigration Issues/l2 EAD

Question
hai
  i am veena. i came recently to US on l2.I recently applied for SSN and i did not get my SSN. Its under process. i am planning to apply for an EAD. Can i apply for EAD without an ssn no. Is it possible.If we r applying EAD online do we need to go to service center during the process.          

thank u in advance
veena

Answer
Veena,
You can go ahead and apply for your EAD without a SSN. If you are applying online you should be sure to send in the supporting documents within the allowed time.  You do not need to go to the service center, the card will arrive in the mail.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan