Immigration Issues/marriage in the us by a B2 visa

Question
What is the process of changing the status of visitor visa B2 after one has married a US citizen, especially when the period of staying in the us by a B2 visa is too short to marry then to apply for staying more before that period is over. please explain in detail, thank you

Answer
Daly,
You are required to file form I-485 along with form G-325, I-765 and I-131 for employment and travel documents. If you file your application prior to the expiry of the B-2 visa you will be considered to be in authorized period of stay until there is a decision in your case.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan