Immigration Issues/two naturalization interview?

Question
I received an  initial interview appointment letter from USCIS,  I'm scheduled for interview this coming September in LA. But now I  received another letter saying that I have an appointment with an adjudication officer on August in Anaheim, so i was wondering,  what kind of interview are they going to conduct on separate days and location? thank you for your time.

Answer
bay diacan,
It seems to me that this could be some kind of scheduling error or it could be a rescheduling. You need to either call them or visit them   that issued you the letters and confirm the the two appointments.
I have not seen this happening before.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan