Immigration Issues/Change of visa status

Question
i got a student visa that expires in 2010 and i graduated in may of 2007. i will be married in Febuary of 2008 and then i will persue to file for my green card i want to know if its a difficult transition from my F1 to getting a green card?

Answer
Ramon,
You state  that you will be married in Feb 2008 I assume you meant Feb 2009. If you get married to a USC then you should be eligible to file for your adjustment of status concurrently with the Form I-130.
A word of caution if in any event you are picked up by Immigration your will be deported since you will be out of status.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan