Immigration Issues/Immigration


Dear Sir

I filed my H-1 through consulting company and now I filed from H-1 to F-1 and now that is approved. Now the consulting company can do anything about my status. They will know that I changed to F-1 or not

Is that a problem or not

I do not any problems with this from an immigration point of view.But you should probably refer to your employment contract and if you have any questions consult with an attorney who specializes in employment law in your state.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.