Immigration Issues/Marrying a green card holder

Question
Respected sir
I am from India.I am goin to marry a US Green Card holder girl in coming novenber.She got her Greeen Card in November2007.What will the various ways so that i can come to us as soon as possible.Wheather the PR status of her will delay in geeting conditional visa.Please suggest wot should i do so that i can easily come states as soon as possible

Regards
Amarpreet

Answer
Amarpeet,
Your marriage to a green card holder does not allow you to come to the US immediately. It takes around 3-5 years for you to become eligible to come to the US based on your marriage to a green card holder.

See 2A on the Chart titled Family for the dates. http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4328.html

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan