Immigration Issues/PLEASE HELP ME

Question
I AM A NIGERIAN BUT WANTS TO LIVE AND WORK IN BELIZE BUT THERE IS NO BELIZE EMBASSY IN WEST AFRICA,PLEASE WHAT AND WHERE NEXT DO I START FROM.

THANK YOU.

Answer
I would suggest you contact the Belizean Government department that is in charge of immigration. I am not familiar with Belize immigration rules, but I know that there are many ways to immigrate. If you have money to invest, you can get a visa that way. If you are studying in Belize, you can get a visa. If you have a valuable skill or high education you may qualify. And if you have a job offer from an employer you will be able to get a visa.

Check on the internet on who to contact. Best of luck.

Alexander J. Hay