Immigration Issues/Visiting Visa


My friend and this guy have been talking online for awhile and she lives in Altoona, PA ....Same as me...Well the guy lives in Egypt...He wants to come here to see her and they are thing for getting married but we don't know how to go about getting him to the US or even what steps we must take..Can you help us...Need to know what to do or what steps to take to get him here in Pa...

There are several options:
1) Your friend needs to visit him in Egypt get engaged and then she can bring him on K-1 or fiancee visa.

2) Or she can get married to him in Egypt and bring him as an immigrant or on K-3 visa.

The first option is the fastest.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.