Immigration Issues/f1& greencard

Question
Dear Mr. Krishnan,

1)Can a person apply for a change of status from H4 to F1 while Green card process is in progress?
2)Will he/she be out of Gc processing if applies for F1 since it wil be contrary to desire to settle in US.
3)During stamping F1 can VO make it an issue that one has already applied for green card(which is opposite to non intention to settle in US).

Thanks & Regards,
Sam

Answer
sam,
1) You are not eligible to file for F-1 since you have already shown an intent to become an immigrant.
2) It will not affect your GC processing but as stated above it will affect the COS from H to F.
3) See above answers.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan