Immigration Issues/filing of i 485 pending i 130 by a us citizen for her parents

can a person file I485 during pending I 130 petition filed by his daughter who is us citizen? The person is in us on B2 visa till 24 Sep 08.

Shri Prakash,
Sure it can be done. If they have not disclosed that an immigrant petition was filed on their behalf during the B visa application process, you need to consider that USCIS may impute fraudulent intent.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,