Immigration Issues/interview

l came to u.s 8yrs ago in a b1/b2 visa.l married my fiance who is my wife {u.s citizen}this march 2008.we filled. all the paper work in april.and l received the E.A.D card sometimes in quiestion is how long does it take to get an interview? my case is at MSC and l live in boston.every time ls received and pending.will l get in trouble for losing my  l-94 though l have prove of entry {stamp}?is the MSC gonna schedule the appointment or boston?what are documents l need to take with me?

I do not know how long it will before the interview, it will depend on both MSC and Boston office processing times.  I would suggest that you also apply for a duplicate I-94.  Boston will schedule your interview and the documents you need to take would be listed on the appointment notice. Generally, you need to take documents showing your bona fide marriage, such as marriage certificate, joint bank accounts, joint leases, joint insurance, photos and any other evidence that you think is appropriated. Also your spouse would need copies of the W-2's, income tax returns, letter of current employment....

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,