Immigration Issues/F1 grace period and H1 approval.

Question
Hello,
I got H1 approval already and I withdrew from the school today. I have 19 days before this october first, which is H1 effective date. There is 4 days gap from the end of my 15 day grace period till the h1 effective date. I used to go to a language school, which is not a degree program. I read that 60 F1 grace period is given to those who finish a degree program. When I withdrew from the school, I finished their most advanced level. Will INS consider this and give 60 days grace period , or Do I have to go back to the school?
Thank you,

Answer
Heon,
The USCIS has agreed this year to extend your F status to cover the gap for those who have an approved H1B.

See http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a  

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnam
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan