Immigration Issues/F1 grace period and H1 approval.

I got H1 approval already and I withdrew from the school today. I have 19 days before this october first, which is H1 effective date. There is 4 days gap from the end of my 15 day grace period till the h1 effective date. I used to go to a language school, which is not a degree program. I read that 60 F1 grace period is given to those who finish a degree program. When I withdrew from the school, I finished their most advanced level. Will INS consider this and give 60 days grace period , or Do I have to go back to the school?
Thank you,

The USCIS has agreed this year to extend your F status to cover the gap for those who have an approved H1B.

Ramasamy Krishnam

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,