Immigration Issues/Marriage in the U.S

Question
I'm a Canadian Citizen and I have meet my fiancee online, we've been together for four years now and came to the decision to get married in the U.S. I've read a few question and answers from the same topic but there seems to be one question I still wonder about. If I get married in the States do I have to return back to Canada even before three months?

Answer
If you get married in the US, you and your spouse can then file for the visa and adjustment of status here. While you are waiting you can apply for a work authorization. You will be allowed to stay here until the process is completed which can be a lengthy period.

good luck.

Alexander J. Hay