Immigration Issues/Stolen I-94

I got my Passport stolen and got a renewal from my country's consultate. I have a N-2 visa.Currently I am holding a new passport without a visa and I-94. I am sure that I don't need to renew the visa to stay in the remaining time. The problem is that I will be leaving in a few weeks and don't have time for an I-94 renewal. Does that create a problem with the airline which I will travel with?(Do they care about whether or not I have an I-94) Also can I get any kind of official document from the customs that proves I left USA in the given time limit?(So I may avoid any potential problems if I need to visit USA in the future)

It should not matter if questioned you can state the reason for not having a I-94. You can also carry a letter or copies of other documents you had submitted to obtain your N-2 visa as secondary evidence.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,