Immigration Issues/Us Transit Visas


I need to travel to my homeland South Africa but i would like to know if I would
be allowed by the US embassy to attain a transit visa to do a transit flight to
South Africa? I'm currently living in Costa Rica and the Embassy here does not
seem to care. Please help me with any information you have including contact
details. Thank you very much !!!

Please visit for information on applying for US transit visas at the US consulate in your country.

Also you can contact the airline prior to purchasing your ticket on the procedures.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]