Immigration Issues/U.K. Citizen marrying in the US

Question
I have been reading Q&A for a few months. Can you tell me if I am correct that it would be my fiance's best chance to gain a US visa if he were to come to the US for a visit and we get married (I live in NJ)in approx 60 days, and then he fill out the appropriate forms? Will he be able to return to England while he is waiting? Will he be able to open a bank account in the US? Can he be added to mine? Will he need anything other than a passport for ID purposes to get married? In NJ a marriage license is good for 30 days, if we apply, will that raise red flags and cause us trouble? We are concerned that he will have to return to the UK if we apply to be wed. Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
Maggie,
Coming to the US to get married on a visa other than the K visa would be considered fraudulent. I suggest that you use the fiance visa process and since he is in the UK it should be pretty quick.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan