Immigration Issues/U.S. citizen marrying U.K. citizen

Question
Hi Ramasamy, ok i keep reading here on the site that if my fiance from the UK comes to the U.S. for like lets say 85 days and we decide 30 days into his visit that we want to spur of the moment get married is he really able to stay here? if so once we are married what exactly do i file for if he is a UK citizen? what form exactly?
thanks , josie

Answer
Johana,
You need to file for his adjustment of status. The form is I-130, I-485, G-325 and an affidavit of support along with photos, a medical report and supporting documents. Such as passport, marriage certificate, birth certificate, divorce certificates if any.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan