Immigration Issues/H1B Transfer to Company B

Question
I have applied for H1b transfer to  company B and it is still under process . But now due to some reasons I don't want to change my job to Company B.I never come into Company B's payroll .I prefer to work with my present company.   Please let me know if I can continue with my current job.

If company B's H1b gets approved , will it affect  company A's approval which I am currently working ?

Shall I keep the Company B's approval for future use? (If I prefer to change my job after 1 year )

What should i do to cancel my approval from company B?

If I apply for h1b extension after 3 years or beyond 6 years during GC process , Do USCIS ask for comoany B's approval copy for reference ?

Answer

You can have multiple H1B approval notices, and you will maintain your H1B status as long as you continue to be employed by at least one H1B employer. Indeed, a company can file an H1B petition for you and you may not even be aware of the filing (the sponsored candidate's signature is not required on the H1B petition). Thus, you do not have to ever be employed by Co. B, since you are continuing to be employed by Co. A.

You can ignore Co. B's H1B approval notice, and you will not be asked to produce it later. You are also not required to revoke Co. B's H1B petition. In fact, you cannot even revoke it as the USCIS will respond to the correspondence of Co. B only. The following webpage from our website is helpful: http://h1b1.com/concurrent.htm

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora