Immigration Issues/I485 status changed

Question
Here are some facts that might help.
1- 01/03/08 I applied for I140 & I485 as EB2.
2- 04/12/08 went back home and got married.
3- 08/03/08 she came to USA and I added my her to my application.
4- 10/12/08 She got EAD and AP.
5- 11/11/08 I140 got approved.
6- My and her status online changed to the following:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On January 12, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.

Please let me know what does this change mean and what should i expect.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Answer
Emando,
They just moved the I-485 to another Center.  It should not negatively impact the processing of your case.  This has happened occasionally on some of my cases and it is not a big deal.  Try not to sweat it, it is probably OK.  
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley