Immigration Issues/citizenship

Question
i gave citizenship interview yesterday.i pass the test and everything but when they ask me if i am registered for selevtive service,my answer was no. i did not do it betn 18 to 26. they ask me to contact selective service and get the letter from them stating that if they ever try to contact me or the reason i  fail to  do so.i did send selective service a request form to send me that letter. now my question is that if they will approve me for citizenship or not? do i get deniel?

Answer
Ashish,
Selective service registration requirements would depend on your age, your status between 18 and 26, your current age etc.
As I do not have the facts and this forum is not suited to give you specific advise, I will suggest that you contact an immigration attorney to guide you.
Generally speaking to approve your citizenship application you have to  obtain evidence to show that your failure to register was not knowing and willful. If you are unable to get a letter from the selective service the USCIS will look at the circumstance do decide if there was willful failure to register. Selective service registration.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan