Immigration Issues/re-application of I-485

When I applied both the I-130 & I-485, only the I-30 was approved. Our first interview was 2006, and we don't have any result of that interview.  Several info-pass seems futile as the CIS officer have no clue as to what happen to my application. Is applying for new I-485 is  possible and  good alternative?  Your opinion and idea is highly appreciated. thank you

Asian 219,
I would suggest that you contact an immigration attorney and provide him with all the documentation to show that you had filed a I-485, details about the interview in 2006 etc. He or she will be able to guide you better in this situation after evaluating all your documents.
I cannot advise you on this matter without all the information.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,