Immigration Issues/re-application of I-485

Question
When I applied both the I-130 & I-485, only the I-30 was approved. Our first interview was 2006, and we don't have any result of that interview.  Several info-pass seems futile as the CIS officer have no clue as to what happen to my application. Is applying for new I-485 is  possible and  good alternative?  Your opinion and idea is highly appreciated. thank you

Answer
Asian 219,
I would suggest that you contact an immigration attorney and provide him with all the documentation to show that you had filed a I-485, details about the interview in 2006 etc. He or she will be able to guide you better in this situation after evaluating all your documents.
I cannot advise you on this matter without all the information.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan