Immigration Issues/Affidavit of Support

Question
i just got married with a us citizen but she doesn't have meet the minimum income. so we need a co-signer or co-sponsor but he  sponsored 2 persons in the past so my question is how many times can someone be a co-sponsor? can he help us and what's the minimum income or how can i find more information bout it? thanks for your help

Answer

There is no maximum number of times that a person can sign an affidavit of support. However, the "household size" of the sponsor will increase with each filing of an affidavit of support, increasing the income requirements. The sponsor must meet 125% of the poverty guidelines for household size as per http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora