Immigration Issues/H4 to H1 to H4 to H1

Question
hi Sir,
I came ot US ON H4 Visa later COS to H1B. Due to some  perosnal reasons I went to for H1B  stamping in mexico,unfortunately my visa got denied, from there went back to my Home country(India).

Now iam planning to come to USA again on H4 thru my husbands H1B. Once landing in US i would like COS to H1B becuase i already have job offer.

Could you please help me with the below questoins.

1) As my H1B visa denied once already, still am i eligible COS to h1b with out  respect to the cap quota.
2) As my h1B Visa denied what is the impact on h4 visa.

Thanks,
Alekya

Answer
Alekya,

Your H-1B was not denied. You visa application was denied. So obtaining  H-4 visa or filing a H-1B with a COS application will not be affected due to the denial of your visa application. H-1B visas are still available. The quota has not been exhausted

See above

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan