Immigration Issues/US Visitor visa

Dear Sir,
this year I was arrested for having fake bus pass..
My concern is that I am on student visa in Canada and the cops had charged me for: Fraud under $5000, Use of Fake doc, Utter Forged & Forgery...

Further on all the charges were withdrawn and even got my details destroyed from the Toronto police database.

Next month I will be applying for my canadian PR from Buffalo, NY. And would need to visit US.

Do you think I can get my US visitor visa? Please reply back as I am really concerned.

Thanks in advance

From what you have stated it would seem that you were not charged with any offense. If this is the case you do not have a record and should not have any issues as far as this is concerned to get a US visitor visa.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,