Immigration Issues/US Visitor visa

Question
Dear Sir,
this year I was arrested for having fake bus pass..
My concern is that I am on student visa in Canada and the cops had charged me for: Fraud under $5000, Use of Fake doc, Utter Forged & Forgery...

Further on all the charges were withdrawn and even got my details destroyed from the Toronto police database.

Next month I will be applying for my canadian PR from Buffalo, NY. And would need to visit US.

Do you think I can get my US visitor visa? Please reply back as I am really concerned.

Thanks,
Jill

Thanks in advance

Answer
Jill,
From what you have stated it would seem that you were not charged with any offense. If this is the case you do not have a record and should not have any issues as far as this is concerned to get a US visitor visa.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan