Immigration Issues/Change of Status

Question
Hello sir,
         I came to US on H1 in oct 2008 and from then i'm unemployed till now. I want to change my status from H1 to F1.
so please help me out from my situation and moreover i dont have any paystubs also.

Answer

In order to change nonimmigrant status from one category to another, you need to show the USCIS that you are currently maintaining your nonimmigrant visa status. Since you are in H1B status at this time, this is shown through recent pay stubs. The lack of recent paystubs will likely result in denial of application to change status to F1.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora