Immigration Issues/Received my GC but confused

Question
Hi Ajay,
I received my GC on Aug 18, 2009 and since then have received my card. But on the USCIS online status website my application status has not changed to the final status "Document production or Oath Ceremony". I am wondering if I need to do anything, reach out to USCIS post receiving my GC. Please advice.
Thank you

Answer

There is no action to be taken, since the actual green card is the best evidence that you are now a permanent resident. In many cases the USCIS does not properly update the case status available online, but there is no cause for concern since as stated earlier you have received the green card.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora