Immigration Issues/Ask bout visa


I just want to ask where I can apply a fiancee visa in USA..My fiancee his new and he dont know too can u help me plsss if its ok for you I am from Philippines and my fiancee hes form USA how we can apply my fiancee visa?Where do we lodge my papers?plss answer..thanks


The steps are pretty simple.  Your fiancee must file an I-129F petition with the USCIS;  He either files at either the USCIS Service Center in California or Vermont--depending upon the state he lives.  When the I-129F is approved, the USCIS contacts the U.S. Consulate that is mentioned in the I-129F; Then you must submit an DS-156 non-immigrant visa application with a completed I-693 medical examination form and other documents to the U.S. consulate.  Usually you will have an interview at the U.S. consulate before the K visa is issued.

Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Ashley


Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,


18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

Awards and Honors
American Jurisprudence Award recipient

©2017 All rights reserved.