Immigration Issues/Bank Statements

I am going for a interview in March. People tell me I should bring 3 months of bank statement is this true. What do they do to them? Do they have access to my account? Will they check my account?

You have not provided information on why they wish to interview you. Are u qualified under an employment based petition or a family member has sponsored you?.

The interview notice would indicate the documents you need to provide and not go by what "people" have stated.  The bank statements are usually required in family based cases to show that you hold joint bank accounts with your spouse. But this is not mandatory if you can prove bonafide marriage through other evidence.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,