Immigration Issues/Bank Statements

Question
I am going for a interview in March. People tell me I should bring 3 months of bank statement is this true. What do they do to them? Do they have access to my account? Will they check my account?

Answer
David,
You have not provided information on why they wish to interview you. Are u qualified under an employment based petition or a family member has sponsored you?.

The interview notice would indicate the documents you need to provide and not go by what "people" have stated.  The bank statements are usually required in family based cases to show that you hold joint bank accounts with your spouse. But this is not mandatory if you can prove bonafide marriage through other evidence.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan