Immigration Issues/F1 Visa expieration

Question
Dear Ramasamy,

My name is Karan. I have few questions. I got F1 visa for 2 years. its going to expire in this August. I am done with my graduation last December. I applied for my OPT and still the process is in pending. My visa is going to expire very soon. 1) Does it effect my OPT extension. 2)If some thing goes wrong, can I apply for a second masters. 3)If I get an admission for second masters, do I need to go to India for stamping again, or can I stay with my fast masters Visa.
4) If yes, what should I do, if I need visit my home country.

Please help me with this. Thanks in Advance.

Answer
Karan,

1) Does it effect my OPT extension.

No

2)If some thing goes wrong, can I apply for a second masters.

As long as you have maintained your F-1 Status you can apply for your second masters.

3)If I get an admission for second masters, do I need to go to India for stamping again, or can I stay with my fast masters Visa.

You can continue to stay in the US and pursue your second masters.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan