Immigration Issues/filling for my sister

Question
i was born and raised in Chicago and leaving to the marines if it helps to speed up the process

hy i have a sister in Mexico born and raised there she has 2kids also i was wondering what id have to do to fix her papers so she can come and live in the united states i also have a grandfather there which has medical problems how would i go by fixing his papers also how long would it take for everything

Answer
You can file for your sister, but it will take a long time. That said, I have had many people who refuse to act because things take a long time, and then 10 years later they have still done nothing. The fastest way to get your sister over would be to bring your mother or father over and they became citizens. As for the Grandfather, only your parents could file for him after they become US citizens.

Alexander J. Hay