Immigration Issues/h1 to h4


This is Sridevi. Iam on H1B right now from 2007 october. But now planning to change H4 Visa. But I don't any paystubs from 2007 to now. SO what should i do? If i apply for H1-H4 , is there any possible to get H4.

Please kindly reply me asap.

Thanking you in advance  

That is a long time to decide to change to H-4. I cannot suggest the right strategy but you have two options. One you leave the country and reenter on H-4 visa. Or you could apply for a change of status from H-1 to H-4 without providing any paystubs.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]