Immigration Issues/k2 visa

Question
hello again, i just want to ask what are the requirements of k2 visa, my kids ages are 4 and 8 , do i have to wait for my greencard before i can file them to join me here or i can file even if the process still on going..when is the right time then..thanks

Answer

Please include the names of your children on the petition (I-129F) that will be signed by your fiancee. Your children will then be automatically included in the fiance(e) petition. You will be issued K1 visa at the Consulate, and your children will be issued K2 visa by the Consulate. The following website is very helpful: http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/A2.pdf

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora