Immigration Issues/visa problem

Question
i was just recently denied a 3rd time for a B1/B2 visa, i was requested by our head office in the US to go there to do some project coordination w/ our branch here in Manila. i do have a fiancee who is a US citizen and she's thinking of applying for a fiancee visa for me, so i could go there, is it advisable? we're also thinking of getting married either here or in the US, wherever it is faster for me to get a US visa.
thank you in advance

Answer
Rudel,
You are eligible to apply for a fiance visa. You would need to get married within 90 days after you reach the US.  You can also apply for a K visa if you get married outside the US. The processing time for both visa are quite similar but I think the fiance visa may be a bit faster.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan