Immigration Issues/visa problem


i was just recently denied a 3rd time for a B1/B2 visa, i was requested by our head office in the US to go there to do some project coordination w/ our branch here in Manila. i do have a fiancee who is a US citizen and she's thinking of applying for a fiancee visa for me, so i could go there, is it advisable? we're also thinking of getting married either here or in the US, wherever it is faster for me to get a US visa.
thank you in advance

You are eligible to apply for a fiance visa. You would need to get married within 90 days after you reach the US.  You can also apply for a K visa if you get married outside the US. The processing time for both visa are quite similar but I think the fiance visa may be a bit faster.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.