Immigration Issues/H1 B Transfer

H1 transfer got query and my company submitted required docs but it denied. In March,24th my company appealed. When will I get Appeal Receipt or Lean No and decision? My old company visa & I94 expired in October,2008, is it possible to transfer to new company? One more option my company people say to apply new h1 b in April quota with consular processing. Which one is the best; can I transfer to new company or h1b consular processing?

How long can I stay in USA?  Could you please tell me, what are the other options to get my visa will be approved?

The risk involved in staying during the appeal process is that if it is denied then you would have accumulated unlawful presence from the time your I-94 expired.

The current AAO processing time for H-1B appeals is 13 months.

You can have another H filed for you and consular process. You are not subject to the H-1B quota.

I will not be able to comment on what the best option is for you without knowing all the facts. I suggest that you contact the attorney who filed your appeal on what your options are

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,