Immigration Issues/H1-B related

Question
Hello,
During the H1-B transfer process if the transfer is not
approved, what status do i hold? How many days can i stay
in the country without violating the legal staying criteria.  

Answer
Eileen Chun-Fruto, Los Angeles immigration attorney writes:

Dear Manish,

Sorry to hear that the H-1B change of employer wasn't approved.

In short, if you have not continued to work with your initial employer during the pendency of the transfer, then you are already out of status.

Most people will start working with their new employer during the "transfer process" and once it's denied, you have to stop working because CIS has not authorized the "transfer."

Sorry.  Good luck to you.

Eileen Chun-Fruto
www.fongandchun.com
http://www.superlawyers.com/california-southern/lawyer/Eileen-Chun-Fruto/e5bf6f7

Eileen Chun-Fruto