Immigration Issues/H1B visa transfer while working in current company

I'm valid H1B holder having upto date paystub  and other documents. I need to change my job while working in same current company.
I have got new full time job, they are sponsoring me H1B visa and agreed to process through premium.

My question is
At present market scenario, Is there any chance of denial even though have complete documents? if my H1B transfer get denied( not successful) can I work for the same existing company?

My new employer asking me to work with them as soon as they file for transfer(premium), but even I have taken 1 month time period to join. Is it safe to work for them while processing considering current market condition?

Could you please help me to answer my questions

Thank you very much in advance

Thanks & regards

1) You can continue working for your present company if the H-1B is denied.  There is no restrictions on filing H-1B applications under "current market condition". Your question on how safe it is to file an H-1B will be best answered by your prospective employer/attorney.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,