Immigration Issues/N400 Part10-G

If you were a legal non-immigrant at the time of registering at SSS back 93 and you became legal resident of 97, which now filing for N400, should you answer yes to the Part10G, #33 question?

I cannot answer your question without knowing your age. But the general rule is that the Selective Service requirement does not apply when you are present in the United States in a lawful nonimmigrant status.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,