Immigration Issues/which visa should i apply for my spouse?

Question
hi ajay,i am us citizen and i want to apply for my husband we got married 3 years ago in canada.and after that i apply for him I-130 when i was green card holder and i apply for my citizenship then for some personal reasen i withdrawal the cause in jan 2009,i was wondering is there is possibalty i can reopen the same file?because we patch up again and now i want to process again the same cause,if not then  i want to apply for his visa again and now i am usa citizen and i want him to come here as soon as possible.so plz help me here.thankyou

Answer

A withdrawal cannot generally be reversed. Therefore, a new I-130 petition should be filed. Since you are now a U.S. citizen, you can consider K-3 visa classification sponsorship as per http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a in order to expedite.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora