Immigration Issues/Family based immigration

Question
How can one rebut a negative DNA result that indicates he is not the father of a child whom he has raised and believed to be his child.  The child was born out of wedlock and mother told father he is the father as mother and father were in a dating relationship.  Child lives outside the United States with fater's mother and lived with father also before father immigrated to the US and subsequently beacme a US citizen.  Father filed I-130 petition for child and is afraid Immigration will deny it because of the negative DNA result.

Answer
IFY,
The only way you can rebut the DNA results is to show that the samples were tainted or matched up wrong.  Otherwise, the results are settled.  You may want to try to adopt the child to establish parenthood.  
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley