Immigration Issues/L1A extension denied

Question
I am an owner of a small buisness in USA on L1A blanket visa initially they
approved me a 1 year L1A visa. They have denied my extension annd given me
30 days for appeal while i appeal can i still file for H1 from some other
company?  

Answer

Filing an appeal will not give you the right to remain legally in the U.S. while the appeal is pending.

However, an H1B petition can be filed since the visa cap has still not been reached. I recommend that the petition be filed through premium processing, and that you depart the U.S. during the 30 days after the L1A denial. When the H1B petition is approved by the USCIS, you can apply for an H1B visa stamp at a U.S. Consulate in your home country.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora