Immigration Issues/L1 B extension RFE response

Question
Dear Ajay,
I stayed in US for around 2 years(not continously) on L1B visa, it got expired on may 1 2009, we applied for L1B extn in april through my company, I got RFE, RFE asks for 1) work location 2)evidence on foreign company, which include payroll details 3)documents pertaining to US business4) document related to client 5)document related to my status. My question is: Is it OK to answer RFE, with these questions what are the possibility to get it approved? This is regular processing, if i convert to premium, it will have any advantage? Pl let me know, I am worried. Thanks

Answer
Hi Harish,

The probability of approval is quite high if a response is made to the RFE. The USCIS wants assurance that the foreign company is still in business, that you are working primarily from the U.S. company's premises and are not just a "consultant," that the U.S. company is a genuine company and not merely a paper company where you are the only employee, etc.

The case can be converted to premium , whereby the USCIS will attempt make a decision within 15 days. There is no other advantage in converting to premium processing, as converting from regular to premium processing does not guarantee approval.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora