Immigration Issues/H1B status

Question

I have a H1B with a company and I had been to US and worked there for 2.5mths. The employer then told me to go back and "wait for a project" as there was no work with him. I got paid for 1 month. He had asked me to go on vacation so that I can re-enter US.

It has been 4 months since I came back and the employer still says that he is looking for a project. I don't believe that and he also didn't pay me my flight tickets for travel to and fro from US.

Is it really feasible for me to re-enter US and rejoin this company as I don't have payslips for the past 4-5 months? Also, Is H1B Transfer possible while I am in my home country?

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Manjunath,
You cannot re-enter the US without a valid job offer. You are eligible to obtain a new H-1B from another employer while you are in India. It is similar to process that you have already gone through with your first employer.

Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan