Immigration Issues/H1b visa ending sept 30

Question

Hi ,

My H1b visa is ending on sept 30 2009 .i am presently in india staying here from past 8 months .Is there any change that i can come to usa back again in 1st week of sept and get my visa renewal.
Is it going to be any problem for extension or for immigration ,because iam in India  from past 8 months.
Please respond to my question quickly.

Thanks,
kumar

Answer
Kumar,
You can enter the US on your H-1B visa only if you have a bonafide job opening.  Also I do not understand what you mean by "visa renewal" your visa does not get renewed by entering the US. It will expire on the date indicated on the visa whether you are in the US or not.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan