Immigration Issues/Affidavit for removal of status- Divorce

Question
I need your help.
i got married and unfortunately my marriage ended. i have the divorce decreed.
i know that i can file for i-175.
right now i have two friends who wrote me two letters telling who they are, how they met me and my ex-husbad. these two letter are notorized. My question is these letters are considers as an affidavit. both of the letter doensn't have the " law term " Like in the top of the page doesn't list affidavit . Do i need to ask them to write it again? the letters tell the absolute treu and have the information where these two person can be found it. hope i made my elf clear in regards to my question. Do a i need to adda a copy of thier driver's licenses? do i need to write a letter telling why my marriage is over?

Answer
The affidavits just need to identify the person making the statement and where they reside.  It does not need to have the proper legal jargon at the top of the page.  If you can get a copy of DL you can include but it is okay if you do not have it.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley