Immigration Issues/question regarding I-130,

Question

I have a few ques regarding forms I-130. I am a student on an F-1 visa and have married a US citizen.

In form I-130 for question 15 "Name and address of present employer(if any)" whose information is required - the petitioner(my husband) or the beneficiary(me)?

For ques 14 which asks "Date authorized stay expired, or will expire, as shown on Form I-94 or I-95", my Form I-94 shows D/S(duration of studies) so should I put date of expiration as the date that I have on my US Student visa?

My third question pertaining to form I-130 is ques 17 which saya "List husband/wife and all children of your relative" - this is the first marriage for each of us and neither of us have any children so should my husband again list himself as being my husband for this question or should we mark N/A since neither of us has chidren?

My fourth question pertains to ques 22 "address of the USCIS office" - will this be the address where I send my documents (based on the state I live in) or will this be the location of the office I will be interviewed(based on the state I live in)?

Thank you...

Answer
Gayatri,
Answers:
Question 14 and 15 on the column under Information about your relative (that is you) should be completed by you. That is your Employment info and your I-94 info.

Question 17 is about you again.

Question 22 you should provide the city and state you currently live in.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan