Immigration Issues/Amending N400

Question
I filled out my amount of trips and total days out of country in the last 5 years on my N 400 form as required.  When I listed exact dates on section C, I did so for last 5 years as well.  After sending it in I realized it asked for ALL TRIPS since becoming a resident. I have 2 more trips to list and both were less than 6 weeks. Should I and how do I amend/add these.

Thank you

Answer

When you receive the N400 receipt notice (Form I-797) from the USCIS within 2 to 3 weeks after filing, send a letter by certified mail along with copy of the receipt notice to the address noted on the receipt notice and ask for the letter to be placed in your N400 file. Also take a copy of this letter when scheduled for naturalization interview by the USCIS, and there should be no problem.

Ajay K. Arora