Immigration Issues/Cuban Adjustment Act and Dual Citizenship

Good morning. I have a question and a request. The question is:...If a dual national (Cuban/Spanish) arrives, either by air or land, to USA soil, can he/she, on arrival, request the protection of the Cuban Adjustment Act? And the request is:...Where can I find the full text (with amends if available) of the Cuban Adjustment Act?
Thank you so much for your help.

Hello Alfred:

The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1996 (CAA) provides for a special procedure under which Cuban natives or citizens and their accompanying spouses and children may get a green card (permanent residence), and therefore is applicable to a dual national as well.

You can start your search by visiting the USCIS or the Department of State websites.

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko

Ms. Koloko's practice includes removal defense, political asylum, federal litigation, consular processing, criminal law, and assistance in business and family based visas. Ms. Koloko is an experienced litigator who practices regularly in courts throughout the United States.

Ms. Koloko had litigated cases before the Immigration Courts as well as the Board of Immigration Appeals. Ms. Koloko also handled successfully numerous non-immigrant and immigrant applications before USCIS, as well as US Consular Posts.

AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Western District of New York Admitted in New York

Ms. Koloko received a JD from the University of Paris, as well as Master of Laws (LLM) from Franklin Pierce Law Center.