Immigration Issues/Cuban Adjustment Act and Dual Citizenship

Question
Good morning. I have a question and a request. The question is:...If a dual national (Cuban/Spanish) arrives, either by air or land, to USA soil, can he/she, on arrival, request the protection of the Cuban Adjustment Act? And the request is:...Where can I find the full text (with amends if available) of the Cuban Adjustment Act?
Thank you so much for your help.

Answer
Hello Alfred:

The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1996 (CAA) provides for a special procedure under which Cuban natives or citizens and their accompanying spouses and children may get a green card (permanent residence), and therefore is applicable to a dual national as well.

You can start your search by visiting the USCIS or the Department of State websites.

Sincerely,

Annick Koloko

Annick Tchokonte-Koloko