Immigration Issues/Marriage to USC

Question
I need your advice about immigration.  I am a U.S citizen, I married to a Canadian in 1991. I moved to Canada in 1992.  my husband have working visa L1-B to work in U.S.  We moved to U.S in 2007. Could you please let me know is it possible if I can fill out a form to adjust his status from L1B to a Green card, if yes and what is the correct form for that.  Thank you.

Answer

The process to sponsor the spouse of a U.S. citizen involves the filing of quite a few petitions and applications including: petition for alien relative; adjustment of status application; employment authorization and advance parole document applications; biographic questionnaires; affidavit of support, etc. with exact filing fees payable to Department of Homeland Security, supporting documents as per regulations, etc.

I suggest that you call our law firm at 212-268-3580 during business hours or email info@h1b1.com so that we can discuss your case further without obligation.

Ajay K. Arora