Immigration Issues/U.S. citizenship and physical presence

Question
I am a green card holder from last 13 years. I was admitted to medical school in india in the year 2002. Since then i enter the usa once in a year to maintain my green card status and stay there for two or three months and come back to india for my studies. Can u please tell if i am eligible for citizenship.  

Answer

You are not eligible for citizenship at this time as you have not been physically present in the U.S. for more than 50% of the time in the 5 year window immediately  preceding the filing of the naturalization application: www.h1b1.com/citizenship.htm  

Ajay K. Arora