Immigration Issues/Visa for Chinese woman (fiance)

Question
Hello,
I am taking a trip soon to China to meet a woman, and if all goes well, she may wish to come to the US to be with me.  Is there a good website or other educational material I can find that will give me a primer on the nuts and bolts of the laws and procedures to understand the process and the options better.  I won't bother asking specific questions, as I have too many

Thanks  

Answer

A good site for learning more about fiance visa (K1) for the purpose of travel to the U.S. for marriage in the U.S. that we can recommend is here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_2994.html

If you may marry abroad, then either K3 or I-130 petition is equally appropriate: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1315.html

If after discussion with your fiance you have a concrete plan to marry, you can directly contact our law firm at 212-268-3580 or email info@h1b1.com for guidance.

Ajay K. Arora